Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I retired in 1997 after 20 yrs. in the Fire Service! In 1992 I was diagnosed with M.S.; but remained working until my retirement in April,1997. I currently reside in Portland, OR. I am blessed with 3 sons, 2 daughters & 5 wonderful grandsons!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Welcome to the world online!

Dear Craig,

I'm excited to have you joining us online! Used responsibly & ethically it
can be a useful tool to communicate w/ family& friends. Theirs a vast array
of knowledge on anything you want tolerant or see! Theirs also is a
specific code of etiquette (do's & don'ts) to follow, when emailing a group
of people & several shortcuts when navigating Outlook Express, Yahoo
Messenger & Internet Explorer ; which I'll teach you.

I'm also sending you a link to my blog webpage below. Just left click on it
to open.

http://xchief52.blogspot.com/


Or you can access it to read and/or post a comment by emailing me at:
xchief52.portland@blogspot.com.

See ya online!.....Dad

Mark Servatius

proby52@comcast.net

www.xchief52.blogspot.com <http://www.xchief52.blogspot.com/>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home