Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I retired in 1997 after 20 yrs. in the Fire Service! In 1992 I was diagnosed with M.S.; but remained working until my retirement in April,1997. I currently reside in Portland, OR. I am blessed with 3 sons, 2 daughters & 5 wonderful grandsons!

Friday, January 05, 2007

EATING HIGH OFF THE HOG!

Today my Firefighter friend Nick L. purchased 2 rib steaks for me & my resident neighbor Dewey. This will be the 1st rib steak prepared here by our caregiver Laura. It will be a welcome change after a steady diet of pork, going on almost 3 yrs.now.

In Romania almost every household raise their own pigs, lambs, goats & chickens; but almost no beef..

This is the cultural lesson for today. Buna (translated: Good) mancare (Translated: food or meal)!........Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home